HTC Next Conversation: Elf
The Code of the Elves Discussion Questions
1. Treat every day like Christmas.
• Read Galatians 5:22-23. This fruit could be described as the Christmas Spirit.
• Find one way to share this Christmas Spirit with someone between now and Christmas Day.
• What child-like quality do you wish was part of your life? How might you recapture this experience?
• How can you help others find the child inside them?
• Name the ways God is like a child.
2. There is always room on the Nice List.
• Would you say you are on the naughty or nice list? Why?
• In what ways do you feel isolated and far from God?
• Read the real Christmas Story in Luke 2 and think about how God came to move you to the nice list (to forgive you and be near you and give you life).
• Who do you know that needs this love of God? Pray for them.
3. The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
• In what areas are you just going through the motions of your faith? Worship, Prayer, Service, Study, Personal Devotions. What change can you make this week to start walking the walk and talking the talk?
• Singing loud is like Shining bright. How can you shine the light of Jesus into the darkness of your family? Neighborhood? Place of employment? Community?
• This week, really sing the carols of Christmas!